With KampAdmin you can send all kinds of e-mails. To make it crystal clear when a certain e-mail is being sent, we are introducing 4 new e-mail types:
These e-mails are being sent fully automatically and are being triggered by an external event.
- Example 1: When a parents completes a booking
- Example 2: When a parents requests an autologin link
Scheduled e-mails are being sent to all items of a particular view. If this type is selected, you need to fill in a view ID in the field 'Scheduled view'.
Every day KampAdmin will sent an e-mail to all items of that particular view at 8am.
- Example: Fiscal attests at the end of an activity
These e-mails are being sent as a result of a bookmark action.
- Example 1: Cancel subscription
- Example 2: Extra Invoice
These e-mails can be sent manually via the bookmark.
- Example 1: Autologin e-mail
- Example 2: Newsletters